Our world is moving so fast that the art of communication is obsolete before you can open your mouth to talk or type: Learning how to talk the talk is become crucial within businesses and for executive leaders who want to stand out from the crowd.
When we could rely on a face to face look at whom we want to get the message we trusted our instincts on reactions. Technology has taken the built in tool, and we need to learn to retrain our instincts based on the venues of communications.
Mentoring executives, business owners, professionals, and employees is what we do.
Do you need communications mentoring? Ask yourself this:
- Can you easily translate your concepts and ideas into action
- Do your people create loyal customers?
- When you talk, do people seriously listen?
- Are you an effective social media communicator?
- Do people become proactive from hearing what you say?
- Do your people have communication rules with social media?
- Do you know what your return on investment is through communication with others?